Beaumont Bus Service From North County Dublin
Location: Beaumont Hospital is in Northeast Dublin, close to the M50 and Dublin Airport. We are located off Beaumont Road, in Beaumont, Dublin 9. Our main telephone number is 01 809 3000.
Bus: The following buses serve the Beaumont Hospital area:
- 16: Via O’Connell St. to Beaumont Rd.
- 16A: Via O’Connell St. to Beaumont Rd.
- 17A: From Finglas to the Northside Shopping Centre (then a 15 minute walk to Hospital).
- 20B: From Eden Quay (subject to change) to the front gates of Beaumont Hospital
- (then a 10 minute walk to the Hospital).
- 27: From Talbot St. to the Northside Shopping Centre (then a 15 minute walk to Beaumont Hospital).
- 27B: From Eden Quay to Beaumont Hospital.
- 42A: Some 42A buses go to Beaumont Hospital from Lower Abbey Street
- (approx one bus per hour).
- 104: From Clontarf Bus Station via Beaumont Hospital to the Omni Park Shopping Centre and then to Cappagh Hospital
From Dublin Airport by bus: The 16A bus stops on Beaumont Road, near the Beaumont House Lounge. From there, it is five minute walk to the Hospital’s main entrance gate.
Bus timetables are available from the Main Reception, near the Hospital’s front entrance.
Also see www.dublinbus.ie for more information.
Taxi: A taxi rank is at the front entrance of the Hospital.
From Dublin Airport by car: Take the M1 South. At the Coolock exit, turn left onto Coolock Lane. Then, turn right onto Kilmore Road (opposite the Northside Shopping Centre). Please refer to the local area map on this website, which will assist you further.
Parking: Public car park spaces are available in the multi-storey car park at the front of the Hospital. There is a charge for the use of these facilities. A 24-hour day pass is available on request from the car park office at a set charge.
Click on the image below to see the timetable: