Services for the Patient
- Patient support is the prime function of our 25 branches countrywide.
- We distribute the Organ Donor Cards nationally.
- National Donor Campaigns are organised once a year but we promote public awareness all year round through national advertising and similar.
- We provide a patient counselling service. Contact Mike Kelly.
- We see rehabilitation as a priority for all patients.
- We publish SUPPORT, a quarterly newsletter, posted free to each patient member.
- We provide free patient information books and informative leaflets.
- We have information available on patient tax allowances entitlements regarding treatment, travel and other expenses.
- We provide free holidays for members (patients & family’s) at our apartment complex in Tramore and house in Tralee.
- We help members arrange foreign holidays requiring dialysis facilities.
- We recognise the importance of psychological and financial support at a traumatic period in a patient’s life. Patient aid is available in hardship cases to cover costs such as electricity, telephone, clothing and travel.
- We sponsor social and sporting events for all kidney patients.
You can check out our Leaflet detailing our Services by clicking HERE
For further information contact: